Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ha!

According to this article, it's perfectly fine that, during this "empty nest" life stage, I'm focusing on doing what "I" enjoy -- exploring and discovering new things about "me" and what I enjoy and can accomplish. It's okay. Not only is it okay, but it's probably very, very good. Pretty cool, huh? See what you have to look forward to all you who are still in an "overworked and highly stressful" stage of life...a season of life in which you get to explore new options, discover latent talents, and find your own (likely long-repressed) self before moving on to whatever life season is next.

Now, I have a couple of tie-dye projects to tend and then there's a preschooler-sized fleece tiger costume that calling me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Yeah, do it! Do anything you want and as much as you want. Do it while the window is still open, while you still can. And, don't do a single thing you don't want to do. However, I notice you are still doing and doing for everybody else. Me too. Just can't stop I guess.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home