Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Need to Learn Korean!


I have this wonderful new Cuckoo brand pressure rice cooker (serously--that's its name!). It's from Korea, well, it's from a Korean store, at least. Fortunately for me, the buttons on mine are labeled in English, as well as Korean.

It automatically produces lovely and delectible brown rice, but while it's doing that, it keeps talking to me...in Korean. And I'm bursting with curiosity to learn what in the world it's saying to me. Hopefully it's not saying, "Hey, dummy, you used the wrong setting for that kind of rice"!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

I could teach you how to tell it to shut up in Korean, but, are you SURE that is the language it is speaking? How can you know? OK, I'll come over and check it out.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home