Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stepping out of my comfort zone

I don't mind helping to organize events but I really, really, really mind being in charge of organizing...anything. But somehow I ended up being the primary organizer for a 24 hour prayer vigil at our church. It's now over. Every hour had 2-10 participants, many people were greatly blessed, and, with God's help...I seem to have actually survived. Whew!

So now I wonder; why did I worry and stress so and lose so much sleep over inspiring people to participate when our Beloved Father, who wants nothing more than to have His precious children slow down long enough to talk with Him, was perfectly capable of getting people (even out of their beds!) to come together and join in the conversations with Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home