Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall Foliage in New England

Here you go, Sunny (and Excursis and anyone else who might possibly be interested). Here at last are the promised Fall-in-New-England foliage photos.

This is what our backyard looks like these days. I hopped up onto the picnic table on the deck to take this--don't tell that to any kids you're trying to teach to keep their feet off the table.

The sky was the same gray we've had for the last several eons, er, days. Notice that there's still no construction where they clear-cut the woods. Not that I'm complaining one tiny bit about that, mind you.

view off the back deck

The sun came out for a few glorious moments so I dashed out into the back yard to take some pictures...just in case you start missing fall in New England...and to remind me that there really is a sun up there somewhere.

ahhh, fall

I love it when the sun (finally) makes the fall leaves glow!

bright leaves

You can see why Gram loves walking beside this pond behind her assisted living center. I do, too!

not yet peak view over the pond

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Woowee! You're lucky.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home