Friday, June 16, 2006

Cook, bake, freeze, dye, cook, bake, freeze, declutter, cook...

That's the story of my life lately. With seven people including 5 little ones coming soon and back-to-back family reunions, I've packed the freezer with the food that I've been busily cooking and baking. And I've been dyeing shirts for the children and have started today sewing fabric onto the dyed shirts to make dresses for the girls. Then, of course, there's all the decluttering, child-proofing, and cleaning that has to be done...plus the usual day-to-day responsibilites.

And I'm probably certifiably nuts because I have just said "yes" to Gram's request to stay here next weekend so she can attend some church meetings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Yikes! And it's going to get even more busy as people start arriving there.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

No, what would have made you nuts would have been to follow through on your threat to get a "job". Like as if you don't already have one! Don't you think you work enough already?

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home