Friday, April 07, 2006

I wish I knew

I wish I knew if Gram was going to be coming to live here or not. B, who has a new job that starts on Monday, is currently napping on the couch after spending most of last night finishing up her packing before heading for home early this morning. Her loaded car is in the garage awaiting Sunday when she begins the move into her lovely new apartment. And who will care for Gram? Gram, who really can't (or at least certainly shouldn't) be living alone. If that has been decided, we haven't yet been told. Her staying here for a lengthy "visit" is the back-up plan. It surely would be nice to know ahead of time if she's going to be here, though. Sigh. I know. It's time to practice developing patience...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Oh, bless your heart. Maybe you shouldn't worry about the diet just yet. Too much else going on. But, don't be eating sugar. I read all about it and it is BAD for you. Hard to avoid though. I almost had a sugar free day today (in your honor of course) but managed to eat some ketchup. Guess what KETCHUP has in it!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home