Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm too old to be this young...

OK, so I'm really, really enjoying my Senior College classes--both the nature class and the multicultural art class. Interestingly, both of the classes I chose have women teachers and all the students happen to be women. Yes, they are all older than I, though one retired lawyer student is only a couple of years older.

I was a little taken aback last week, though, when I was asked my age by both teachers. It seems they were suspicious that I'm not "legal" i.e. don't meet the minimum age requirement to be part of Senior College. Which I do, by a year or two. Apparently, I don't look the part, though. I think I'll take that as a compliment, LOL.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is only one way to take that. Of course, you can always ask them, "C'mon, did you really think I would try and hoodwink my way into getting some education...??"

7:18 PM  
Blogger Mama Bird said...

LOL, that would have been a great come-back!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home