Monday, October 30, 2006

Oh, my aching arms

'Tis clear that I'm an out-of-shape wimp. The OC and I spent the evening boxing up 6 bookcases full of Miss B's books and then lugging four of the bookcases and all of the books through her apartment, down a looong staircase, then up and around a corner and into the van. Once we got them home, they had to go up yet another flight of stairs into the attic.

I've been thinking I need to make getting upper body weight-bearing exercise more of a priority, and now I have the aching arms to prove it!

Yeah, you noticed. No season of life lasts forever. Our nest is empty no more now that B is moving back in. Or rather, now that we are moving her back--she's recuperating from surgery so can't do stairs or lifting so the OC and I are doing the actual work. Not to worry, we'll get it out of her later. Heh, heh, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home