Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's Official

It's official--I'm definitely an old fogey!

Exhibit A: I just had to take a screening eye exam before I could renew my driver's license.

Exhibit B: On the way home, I stopped at a department store to begin my search for a new dress. The frilly skirt of one style caught my eye so I went over to check it out. As soon as I saw the skimpy, strappy top, I realized I'd bumbled into the "junior" section and backed away. Immediately, a teen came over, pulled the dress off the rack and said to her friend, "Oh, I like this dress." I struggled to get almost 20 feet away before cracking up; I just knew she was going to love that dress after the "old lady" had scorned it!

Ah, the joys of fogey-hood...



We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Your Miami travelogue will resume shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home